5 Tips for Surviving
Ideas for keeping normalcy in your life
1. Take a Vitamin D break. Schedule in times to throw open your windows or sit outside. Keeping your Vitamin D level up is an important part of keeping your immune system optimal.
2. Keep a Journal of your experience to keep track of daily changes within and outside your home and your emotional and spiritual journey throughout.
3. Freeze meals so that in case you become ill, you will have easy access to healthy food.
4. Go to the gym every day! But since the gym is closed, schedule home exercise into your day.
5. Reach out to others for help and support to get through this.